1. Arnason A, Gudmundsson A, Dahl HA (1996). Soccer injuries in Iceland, Scand J Med Sci Sports; 6:40 –5.
2. Andersen TE, Tenga A, Engebretsen L, Bahr R, (2004). “Video analysis of injuries and incidents in Norwegian professional football”, Br J Sports Med, 38:626–31.
3.Andersen TE, Arnason A, Engebretsen L, (2004). “Mechanisms of head injuries in elite football”, Br J Sports Med; 38:690–6.
4. Andersen T, Larsen Ø, Tenga A, Engebretsen L, Bahr R, (2003). Football Incident Analysis: A new video based method to describe injury mechanisms in professional football, Br J Sports Med; 37; 226-232.
5. Burger N, Lambert MI, Viljoen W, Brown JC, Readhead C, Hendricks S. Tackle technique and tackle-related injuries in high-level South African Rugby Union under-18 players: real-match video analysis. British journal of sports medicine. 2016 Aug 1;50(15):932-8.
6. Dvorak J, Junge A, (2000), Football Injuries and Physical Symptoms: A Review of the Literature, Am. J. Sports Med; 28; 3,S3-S9
8. Dvorak J, Junge A, Grimm K, Kirkendall D, (2007). Medical report from the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany, B J Sports Med; 41:578-581.
9. Daniel Pfirrmann, Mark Herbst, Patrick Ingelfinger, Perikles Simon, and Suzan Tug (2016) Analysis of Injury Incidences in Male Professional Adult and Elite Youth Soccer Players: A Systematic Review. Journal of Athletic Training: May 2016, Vol. 51, No. 5, pp. 410-424.
.10.Ekstrand J, Waldén W, Hägglund M (2004). Risk for injury when playing in a national football team, Scand J Med & Sci Sports; 14, 34–38.
11. Fuller CW, Smith GL, Junge A, Dvorak J (2004). An assessment of player error as an injury causation factor in international football, Am J Sports Med.; 32; 28.
12. Fuller CW, Ekstrand J, Junge A, Andersen TE, Bahr R, Dvorak J, Hägglund M, McCrory P and Meeuwisse WH, (2006). “Consensus statement on injury definitions and data collection procedures in studies of football (soccer) injuries”, Br J Sports Med, 40; 193-201.
13. Grassi A, Smiley SP, di Sarsina TR, Signorelli C, Muccioli GM, Bondi A, Romagnoli M, Agostini A, Zaffagnini S. Mechanisms and situations of anterior cruciate ligament injuries in professional male soccer players: a YouTube-based video analysis. European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology. 2017 Jan 25:1-5.
14.13 Hawkins RD, Hulse MA, Wilkinson C, Hodson A, Gibson M, (2001). The association football medical research program: an audit of injuries in professional football, Br J Sports Med; 35:43–7.
15. Hawkins RD, Fuller CW, (1996). Risk assessment in professional football: an examination of accidents and incidents in the 1994 World Cup finals, Br J Sports Med; 30:165–70.
16. Hawkins R, Fuller C (1999). A prospective epidemiological study of injuries in four English professional clubs, Br J Sports Med; 33:196–203..
17. Julie A, Todd AE, Randall D, Margot P, Stephen WM, (2007). Descriptive Epidemiology of Collegiate Men’s Soccer Injuries: National Collegiate Athletic Association Injury Surveillance System, 1988–1989 Through 2002–2003, Journal of Athletic Training; 42:270–277.
18. Junge A, Dvorak J, (2004). Soccer Injuries: A Review on Incidence and Prevention, Sports Med; 34 (13): 929-938.
19. Junge A, Dvorak J, Graf-Baumann T, (2004). Football injuries during the World Cup 2002, Am J Sports Med; 32 (suppl 1):S23–7).
20. Junge A, Dvorak J, Graf-Baumann T, (2004). Football injuries during FIFA tournaments and the Olympic Games, 1998-2001: development and implementation of an injury-reporting system, Am J Sports Med; 32 (suppl1):S80–9).
21. Krosshaug T, Andersen T E, Olsen O-E O, Myklebust G and Bahr R, (2005). Research approaches to describe the mechanisms of injuries in sport: limitations and possibilities, Br J Sports Med; 39; 330-339.
22. McGregor J, Rae, A, (1995). A review of injuries to professional footballers in a premier football team (1990-93). Scott Med J; 40(1):8-16.
23. Rahnama N, Reilly T, Lee A, (2002). “Injury risk associated with playing actions during competitive soccer”,Br J Sports Med; 36,354-359.
24. Rahnma , N : ; T . Reilly and P.Graham – Smith, (2003) Muscle fatigue indced by exercise simulating the work rate of competitive soccer players. Jurnal of sports sciences , 21 : 933 – 942.
25. Woods, C., Hawkins, R., Hulse, M. and Hodson A, (2002). The football Association medical research programme: An audit of injuries in professional football – Analysis of preseason injuries. Br J Sports Med, 36, 436-441.
26. Wong P, Hong Y, (2005). Soccer injury in the lower extremities, Br J Sports Med; 39; 473-482.
27. Waldén M, Krosshaug T, Bjørneboe J, Andersen TE, Faul O, Hägglund M. Three distinct mechanisms predominate in non-contact anterior cruciate ligament injuries in male professional football players: a systematic video analysis of 39 cases. British journal of sports medicine. 2015 Apr 23:bjsports-2014.
28. Young s, Michelle C, Dong W, (2004). “Football Injuries at Asian Tournaments”, Am J Sports Med;
29.Young S, Michelle C, Dong W, (2004). “Football Injuries at Asian Tournaments”, Am J Sports Med; 32:36S-42S.