1. Pasque CB, Hewett TE. A prospective study of high school wrestling injuries. The American journal of sports medicine. 2000;28(4):509-15.
2. Rajabi R, Doherty P, Goodarzi M, Hemayattalab R. Comparison of thoracic kyphosis in two groups of elite Greco-Roman and freestyle wrestlers and a group of non-athletic participants. British journal of sports medicine. 2008;42(3):229-32.
3. McGuigan MR, Winchester JB, Erickson T. The importance of isometric maximum strength in college wrestlers. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2006;5(CSSI):108.
4. Bruce D, Schut L, Sutton L. Brain and cervical spine injuries occurring during organized sports activities in children and adolescents. Primary care. 1984;11(1):175-94.
5. Caine DJ, Maffulli N. Epidemiology of children’s individual sports injuries. Epidemiology of Pediatric Sports Injuries. 48: Karger Publishers; 2005. p. 1-7.
6. Nashner LM, Peters JF. Dynamic posturography in the diagnosis and management of dizziness and balance disorders. Neurologic clinics. 1990.
7. Guskiewicz KM, Perrin DH, Gansneder BM. Effect of mild head injury on postural stability in athletes. Journal of Athletic Training. 1996;31(4):300.
8. Hadadnezhad M, Rajabi R, Alizadeh MH, Letafatkar A. Does core stability predispose female athletes to lower extremity injuries?(in Persian). J Res Rehabil Sci. 2010;6(2):89-98.
9. Oliver GD, Adams-Blair HR. Improving core strength to prevent injury. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance. 2010;81(7):15-9.
10. Mills JD, Taunton JE, Mills WA. The effect of a 10-week training regimen on lumbo-pelvic stability and athletic performance in female athletes: a randomized-controlled trial. Physical Therapy in Sport. 2005;6(2):60-6.
11. Foran B. High-performance sports conditioning: Human Kinetics; 2001.
12. Garber CE, Blissmer B, Deschenes MR, Franklin BA, Lamonte MJ, Lee I-M, et al. American College of Sports Medicine position stand. Quantity and quality of exercise for developing and maintaining cardiorespiratory, musculoskeletal, and neuromotor fitness in apparently healthy adults: guidance for prescribing exercise. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2011;43(7):1334-59.
13. Medicine ACoS. ACSM's health-related physical fitness assessment manual: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
14. Sorenson EA. Functional movement screen as a predictor of injury in high school basketball athletes: University of Oregon; 2009.
15. Chorba RS, Chorba DJ, Bouillon LE, Overmyer CA, Landis JA. Use of a functional movement screening tool to determine injury risk in female collegiate athletes. North American journal of sports physical therapy: NAJSPT. 2010;5(2):47.
16. Okada T, Huxel KC, Nesser TW. Relationship between core stability, functional movement, and performance. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011;25(1):252-61.
17. Razavi Ss, Noraste aa, Banparvari m. The Relationship Between Core Endurance and Static Balance in Male Snowboard (in Persian). Research on Biosciences and Physical Actiuity. 2016;2(3):19-28.
18. Babakhani F, Oladghobadi K, Fatahi F. The effect of core muscle fatigue on static and dynamic balance and endurance of athletic women. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2015;20(4):65-72.
19. Basar S, Duzgun I, Guzel NA, Cicioğlu I, Çelik B. Differences in strength, flexibility and stability in freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestlers. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. 2014;27(3):321-30.
20. Demirkan E, Kutlu M, Koz M, Özal M, Favre M. Physical fitness differences between freestyle and Greco-Roman junior wrestlers. Journal of human kinetics. 2014;41(1):245-51.
21. Baić M, Sertić H, Starosta W. Differences in physical fitness levels between the classical and the free style wrestlers. Kineziologija. 2008;39(2):142-9.
22. Shadgan B, Feldman BJ, Jafari S. Wrestling injuries during the 2008 Beijing olympic games. The American journal of sports medicine. 2010;38(9):1870-6.
23. Leetun DT, Ireland ML, Willson JD, Ballantyne BT, Davis IM. Core stability measures as risk factors for lower extremity injury in athletes. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2004;36(6):926-34.
24. Willson JD, Dougherty CP, Ireland ML, Davis IM. Core stability and its relationship to lower extremity function and injury. Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2005;13(5):316-25.
25. Petrofsky JS, Batt J, Davis N, Lohman E, Laymon M, De Leon GE, et al. Core muscle activity during exercise on a mini stability ball compared with abdominal crunches on the floor and on a swiss ball. Journal of Applied Research in Clinical and Experimental Therapeutics. 2007;7(3):255.