1. Bergfeld JA. Sports injuries: mechanisms, prevention, treatment. JBJS. 2002;84(7):1294-1295.
2. Reeser JC, Bahr R. Handbook of sports medicine and science, Volleyball: John Wiley & Sons; 2017.
3. Malliou P, Beneka A, Tsigganos G, Gioftsidou A, Germanou E, Michalopoulou M. Are injury rates in female volleyball players age related? Sport Sciences for Health. 2008;2(3):113-120.
4. Verhagen E, Van der Beek AJ, Bouter LM, Bahr R, Van Mechelen W. A one season prospective cohort study of volleyball injuries. British journal of sports medicine. 2004;38(4):477-481.
5. Augustsson S, Augustsson J, Thomee R, Svantesson U. Injuries and preventive actions in elite Swedish volleyball. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2006;16(6):433-440.
6. Emery C. Is there a clinical standing balance measurement appropriate for use in sports medicine? A review of the literature. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2003;6(4):492-504.
7. Grimby G. Muscle performance and structure in the elderly as studied cross-sectionally and longitudinally. Journals of Gerontology-Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 1995;50:17-22.
8. Bressel E, Yonker JC, Kras J, Heath EM. Comparison of static and dynamic balance in female collegiate soccer, basketball, and gymnastics athletes. Journal of athletic training. 2007;42(1):42-46.
9. SHEIKHHASSANI S, RAJABI R, MINOONEJAD H. The effect of core muscle fatigue on measurements of lower extremity functional performance in male athletes (In Persian). Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences and Research. 2013; 9(4): 668-682.
10. Cook G, Burton L, Hoogenboom B. Pre-participation screening: the use of fundamental movements as an assessment of function–part 1. North American journal of sports physical therapy: NAJSPT. 2006;1(2):62-69.
11. Sorenson EA. Functional movement screen as a predictor of injury in high school basketball athletes: University of Oregon; 2009.
12. Chorba RS, Chorba DJ, Bouillon LE, Overmyer CA, Landis JA. Use of a functional movement screening tool to determine injury risk in female collegiate athletes. North American journal of sports physical therapy : NAJSPT. 2010;5(2):47-54.
13. Cho SH, Bae CH, Gak HB. Effects of closed kinetic chain exercises on proprioception and functional scores of the knee after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Journal of physical therapy science. 2013;25(10):1239-1241.
14. Gorman PP, Butler RJ, Plisky PJ, Kiesel KB. Upper Quarter Y Balance Test: reliability and performance comparison between genders in active adults. Journal of strength and conditioning research. 2012;26(11):3043-3048.
15. Westrick RB, Miller JM, Carow SD, Gerber JP. Exploration of the y-balance test for assessment of upper quarter closed kinetic chain performance. International journal of sports physical therapy. 2012;7(2):139-147.
16. Cook G, Burton L, Hoogenboom BJ, Voight M. Functional movement screening: the use of fundamental movements as an assessment of function‐part 2. International journal of sports physical therapy. 2014;9(3):396-402.
17. Wassinger WA. Upper Extremity Functional Testing among High School and Collegiate Male Athletes. Sports Physical Therapy Research Report. 2013;Poster Only.
18. Nourizadeh S DH. Comparison of Upper Extremity Function Test and Balance between Different Sports (In Persian). Scientific Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2017;6(2):110-121.
19. Sohrabi S MH, Sayedi F, GHaderpanah S. Investigating the relationship between functional movement screen Tests and static and dynamic Balance in female sports student (In Persian). The first national conference on the new achievements of physical education and sport. 2015:1-10.
20. Hartigan EH, Lawrence M, Bisson BM, Torgerson E, Knight RC. Relationship of the functional movement screen in-line lunge to power, speed, and balance measures. Sports health. 2014;6(3):197-202.
21. Ashdown SC. Relationship Between Stabilization, Balance, Athletic Performance and Functional Movement. 2013:1-25.
22. Baroni BM, Wiest MJ, Generosi RA, Vaz MA, Junior L, Pinto EC. Effect of muscle fatigue on posture control in soccer Players during the short-pass movement. Revista Brasileira de Cineantropometria & Desempenho Humano. 2011;13(5):348-353.
23. Verhagen E, Van der Beek A, Twisk J, Bouter L, Bahr R, Van Mechelen W. The effect of a proprioceptive balance board training program for the prevention of ankle sprains: a prospective controlled trial. The American journal of sports medicine. 2004;32(6):1385-1393.
24. Parchmann CJ, McBride JM. Relationship between functional movement screen and athletic performance. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011;25(12):3378-3384.
25. Gorman PP, Butler RJ, Plisky PJ, Kiesel KB. Upper Quarter Y Balance Test: reliability and performance comparison between genders in active adults. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2012;26(11):3043-3048.
26. Tse MA. Exploring the impact of core stability on performance. HKU Theses Online (HKUTO). 2009.
27. McCaskey A. The effects of core stability training on star excursion balance test and global core muscular endurance: University of Toledo; 2011:15-49.
28. saki f, Baghban m. Relationship between Core Stability Muscle Endurance and Static and Dynamic Balance in Basketball Players. Journal of Sport Biomechanics. 2016;1(3):33-41.
29. Yeung M, Chan K-M, So C, Yuan W. An epidemiological survey on ankle sprain. British journal of sports medicine. 1994;28(2):112-116.
30. Reiman MP, Manske RC. Functional testing in human performance: Human kinetics; 2009.
31. Riva D, Bianchi R, Rocca F, Mamo C. Proprioceptive training and injury prevention in a professional men's basketball team: a six-year prospective study. Journal of strength and conditioning research. 2016;30(2):461-475.
32. Alizadeh MH. Mirkarim Pour H. Fallah Mohammadi M. Basics of training for corrective movements (In Persian). Hatami Publishing. 2010.