1. Afarinesh-Khaki A, Mozaffari SAA, Tondnevis F. [The comparative study of the viewpoints of participants, coaches, directirs, and faculty members about developing of "sport for all" in Iran (In Persian)]. Sport and Movement Research Journal. 2005;5(3):1-22.
2. Barber Foss KD, Myer GD, Hewett TE. Epidemiology of Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball Injuries in Middle-School Female Athletes. The Physician and sportsmedicine. 2014;42(2):146-153.
3. Kiesel K, Plisky PJ, Voight ML. Can serious injury in professional football be predicted by a preseason functional movement screen? North American Journal of Sports Physical Therapy: NAJSPT. 2007;2(3):147.
4. Wiese BW, Boone JK, Mattacola CG, McKeon PO, Uhl TL. Determination of the Functional Movement Screen to Predict Musculoskeletal Injury in Intercollegiate Athletics. Athletic Training & Sports Health Care. 2014;6(4):161-169.
5. Chorba RS, Chorba DJ, Bouillon LE, Overmyer CA, Landis JA. Use of a Functional Movement Screening Tool to Determine Injury Risk in Female Collegiate Athletes. North American Journal of Sports Physical Therapy : NAJSPT. 2010;5(2):47-54.
6. Moran RW, Schneiders AG, Mason J, Sullivan SJ. Do Functional Movement Screen (FMS) composite scores predict subsequent injury? A systematic review with meta-analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2017;51(23):1661.
7. Mokha M, Sprague PA, Gatens DR. Predicting Musculoskeletal Injury in National Collegiate Athletic Association Division II Athletes From Asymmetries and Individual-Test Versus Composite Functional Movement Screen Scores. Journal of Athletic Training. 2016;51(4):276-282.
8. Bakken A, Targett S, Bere T, Eirale C, Farooq A, Tol JL, et al. The functional movement test 9+ is a poor screening test for lower extremity injuries in professional male football players: a 2-year prospective cohort study. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2017.
9. Dorje C, Gupta RK, Goyal S, Jindal N, Kumar V, Masih GD. Sports injury pattern in school going children in Union Territory of Chandigarh. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma. 2014;5(4):227-232.
10. Cook G, Burton L, Hoogenboom B. Pre-Participation Screening: The Use of Fundamental Movements as an Assessment of Function – Part 1. North American Journal of Sports Physical Therapy : NAJSPT. 2006;1(2):62-72.
11. Zarei M, Asady Samani Z, Reisi J. [Can Functional Movement Screening Predict Injuries in Iranian Soldiers? (In Persian)]. Journal of Military Medicine. 2015;17(2):107-114.
12. Hall TR. Prediction of Athletic Injury with a Functional Movement Screen(TM) [M.S.]. Ann Arbor: East Carolina University; 2014.
13. Warren M, Smith CA, Chimera NJ. Association of the Functional Movement Screen With Injuries in Division I Athletes. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 2015;24(2):163-170.
14. Azzam MG, Throckmorton TW, Smith RA, Graham D, Scholler J, Azar FM. The Functional Movement Screen as a predictor of injury in professional basketball players. Current Orthopaedic Practice. 2015;26(6):619-623.
15. Mohler ML. The ability of the FMS to predict knee injury in female collegiate athletes: The University of North Carolina at Greensboro; 2014.
16. Thomas JR, Silverman S, Nelson J. Research methods in physical activity, 7E: Human kinetics; 2015.
17. Minoonejad H, Kheiroddin F, Alizadeh MH, panahibakhsh M, Zareeii M. [Comparison of the effects of modified FIFA 11+ Program and FIFA 11+ on the prevention of lower extremity injuries in young male soccer players (In Persian)]. Research in Sport Rehabilitation. 2014;2(3):1-9.
18. Kheiroddin F, Minoo Nejad H, Alizadeh MH. [he Effects of the Modified 11+ Warm up Program on Lower Extremity Injury Prevention in Young Male Footballers In Persian)]. Sport Medicine Studies. 2017;9(21):29-42.
19. Bewick V, Cheek L, Ball J. Statistics review 13: Receiver operating characteristic curves. Critical Care. 2004;8(6):508-512.
20. Beaulieu SA. The relationship between the Functional Movement Screen and Star Excursion Balance Test [M.S.]. Ann Arbor: California University of Pennsylvania; 2012.
21. Wilkins SJ. The relationship between sport specialization in baseball and glenohumeral internal and external rotation and functional movement screen scores [M.S.]. Ann Arbor: University of Nebraska at Omaha; 2012.
22. Gell AS. Use of the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) to predict deficits in bilateral/unilateral force, power, and rate of force development [M.S.]. Ann Arbor: University of Houston-Clear Lake; 2010.