1. Shumway-Cook A, Woollacott MH. Motor control: translating research into clinical practice: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007.
2. Matsuda S, Demura S, Uchiyama M. Centre of pressure sway characteristics during static one-legged stance of athletes from different sports. Journal of sports sciences. 2008;26(7):775-9.
3. Paterno MV, Myer GD, Ford KR, Hewett TE. Neuromuscular training improves single-limb stability in young female athletes. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy. 2004;34(6):305-16.
4. Perrin P, Deviterne D, Hugel F, Perrot C. Judo, better than dance, develops sensorimotor adaptabilities involved in balance control. Gait & posture. 2002;15(2):187-94.
5. Hossein Hosseinimehr S, Asghar Norasteh A, Abbasi A, Khaleghi Tazji M. The comparision of dependency on vision and proprioception in gymnastic, wrestling and soccer. Brazilian Journal of Biomotricity. 2009;3(4). [In Persion]
6. Hammami R, Behm DG, Chtara M, Othman AB, Chaouachi A. Comparison of static balance and the role of vision in elite athletes. Journal of human kinetics. 2014;41(1):33-41.
7. Hsu H-C, Chou S-W, Chen C, Wong AM-K, Chen C-K, Hong J-P. Effects of swimming on eye hand coordination and balance in the elderly. The journal of nutrition, health & aging. 2010;14(8):692-5.
8. Magnus R. Some results of studies in the physiology of posture. Lancet. 1926;211(531-536):585-8.
9. Davlin CD. Dynamic balance in high level athletes. Perceptual and motor skills. 2004;98(3_suppl):1171-6.
10. Mousavi SK, Mahdavi M, Farsi AR, Sadeghi H, Shoshtari P. A Comparison the Role of Vision System on Dynamic Postural Stability on Young Women and Men Elite Athletes. Modern Rehabilitation. 2013;7(4):15-21. [In Persion]
11. Juntunen J, Ylikoski J, Ojala M, Matikainen E, Ylikoski M, Vaheri E. Postural body sway and exposure to high-energy impulse noise. The Lancet. 1987;330(8553):261-4.
12. Era P, Avlund K, Jokela J, Gause‐Nilsson I, Heikkinen E, Steen B, et al. Postural Balance and Self‐Reported Functional Ability in 75‐Year‐Old Men and Women: A Cross‐National Comparative Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1997;45(1):21-9.
13. Overstall P, Exton-Smith A, Imms F, Johnson A. Falls in the elderly related to postural imbalance. Br Med J. 1977;1(6056):261-4.
14. LaPier TLK, Liddle S, Bain C. A comparison of static and dynamic standing balance in older men versus women. Physiotherapy Canada. 1997;49(3):207-13.
15. Lohman TG, Roche AF, Martorell R. Anthropometric standardization reference manual: Human kinetics books; 1988.
16. McCurdy K, Langford G. The relationship between maximum unilateral squat strength and balance in young adult men and women. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2006;5(2):282.
17. Mkaouer B, Jemni M, Hammoudi-Nassib S, Amara S, Chaabene H. Kinematic analysis of postural control in gymnasts vs. athletes practicing different sports. Sport Sciences for Health.1-9.
18. Barone R, Macaluso F, Traina M, Leonardi V, Farina F, Di Felice V. Soccer players have a better standing balance in nondominant one-legged stance. Open access journal of sports medicine. 2011;2:1.
19. Stins J, Michielsen M, Roerdink M, Beek P. Sway regularity reflects attentional involvement in postural control: Effects of expertise, vision and cognition. Gait & Posture. 2009;30(1):106-9.
20. Paillard T, Costes-Salon C, Lafont C, Dupui P. Are there differences in postural regulation according to the level of competition in judoists? British journal of sports medicine. 2002;36(4):304-5.
21. Da Silva, R. A., Bilodeau, M., Parreira, R. B., Teixeira, D. C., & Amorim, C. F. Age-related differences in time-limit performance and force platform-based balance measures during one-leg stance. Journal of Electromyography and kinesiology, 2013. 23(3), 634-639.
22. Chiari L, Rocchi L, & Cappello A. Stabilometric parameters are affected by anthropometry and foot placement. Clinical Biomechanics,2002. 17(9), 666-677.
23. Era P, Schroll M, Ytting H, Gause-Nilsson I, Heikkinen E, & Steen B. Postural balance and its sensory-motor correlates in 75-year-old men and women: a cross-national comparative study. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences, 1996. 51(2), M53-M63