1. Forestier N, Teasdale N, Nougier V. Alteration of the position sense at the ankle induced by muscular fatigue in humans. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2002;34(1):117-22.
2. Gribble PA, Robinson RH. Alterations in knee kinematics and dynamic stability associated with chronic ankle instability. Journal of athletic training. 2009;44(4):350-5.
3. Silva BARS, Martinez FG, Pacheco AM, Pacheco I. Effects of the exercise-induced muscular fatigue on the time of muscular reaction of the fibularis in healthy individuals. Revista Brasileira de Medicina do Esporte. 2006;12(2):85-9.
4. Altarriba-Bartes A, Drobnic F, Til L, Malliaropoulos N, Montoro JB, Irurtia A. Epidemiology of injuries in elite taekwondo athletes: two Olympic periods cross-sectional retrospective study. BMJ Open. 2014;4(2):1-8.
5. Nguyen A-D, Shultz SJ, Schmitz RJ, Luecht RM, Perrin DH. A preliminary multifactorial approach describing the relationships among lower extremity alignment, hip muscle activation, and lower extremity joint excursion. Journal of athletic training. 2011;46(3):246-56.
6. Hertling D, Kessler RM. Management of common musculoskeletal disorders: physical therapy principles and methods: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
7. Delahunt E, Monaghan K, Caulfield B. Ankle function during hopping in subjects with functional instability of the ankle joint. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2007;17(6):641-8.
8. Gutierrez GM, Knight CA, Swanik CB, Royer T, Manal K, Caulfield B, et al. Examining neuromuscular control during landings on a supinating platform in persons with and without ankle instability. The American journal of sports medicine. 2012;40(1):193-201.
9. Mamashli A, Jamshidi AA, Maroufi N, jafari h. Timing of the core muscles during landing in healthy subjects Physical Treatments Journal. 2012;2(2).[In persian]
10. Suponitsky Y, Verbitsky O, Peled E, Mizrahi J. Effect of selective fatiguing of the shank muscles on single-leg-standing sway. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2008;18(4):682-9.
11. Ross SE, Guskiewicz KM, Yu B. Single-leg jump-landing stabilization times in subjects with functionally unstable ankles. Journal of athletic training. 2005;40(4):298-304.
12. Menacho MdO, Pereira HM, Oliveira BIRd, Chagas LMPM, Toyohara MT, Cardoso JR. The peroneus reaction time during sudden inversion test: Systematic review. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2010;20(4):559-65.
13. Knight AC, Weimar WH. Difference in response latency of the peroneus longus between the dominant and nondominant legs. Journal of sport rehabilitation. 2011;20(3):321-32.
14. Wilkerson GB, Giles JL, Seibel DK. Prediction of core and lower extremity strains and sprains in collegiate football players: a preliminary study. J Athl Train. 2012;47(3):264-72.
15. Lin WH, Liu YF, Hsieh CC, Lee AJ. Ankle eversion to inversion strength ratio and static balance control in the dominant and non-dominant limbs of young adults. J Sci Med Sport. 2009;12(1):42-9.
16. Beckman SM, Buchanan TS. Ankle inversion injury and hypermobility: effect on hip and ankle muscle electromyography onset latency. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 1995;76(12):1138-43.
17. Friel K, McLean N, Myers C, Caceres M. Ipsilateral hip abductor weakness after inversion ankle sprain. Journal of athletic training. 2006; 41(1), 74-78.
18. Bloem BR, Allum JH, Carpenter MG, Honegger F. Is lower leg proprioception essential for triggering human automatic postural responses? Experimental brain research. 2000;130(3):375-91.
19. Hass CJ, Bishop MD, Doidge D, Wikstrom EA. Chronic ankle instability alters central organization of movement. The American journal of sports medicine. 2010;38(4):829-34.
20. Hosseinimehr SH, Daneshmandi H, Norasteh AA. The effects of fatigue and chronic ankle instability on dynamic postural control. Physics International. 2010;1(1):22-6.
21. Riemann BL, Myers JB, Lephart SM. Comparison of the ankle, knee, hip, and trunk corrective action shown during single-leg stance on firm, foam, and multiaxial surfaces. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2003;84(1):90-5.
22. Darzi Z, Alizadeh MH, Jamshidi AA. A comparison between hip and ankle eccentric torque in female athletes with functional ankle instability. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2012;8(2).
23. Ahn CS, Kim HS, Kim MC. The effect of the EMG activity of the lower leg with dynamic balance of the recreational athletes with functional ankle instability. Journal of Physical Therapy Science. 2011;23(4):579-83.
24. Gribble P, Robinson R. Differences in spatiotemporal landing variables during a dynamic stability task in subjects with CAI. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2010;20(1):63-71.
25. Delahunt E, Monaghan K, Caulfield B. Changes in lower limb kinematics, kinetics, and muscle activity in subjects with functional instability of the ankle joint during a single leg drop jump. Journal of orthopaedic research. 2006;24(10):1991-2000.
26. Bullock-Saxton JE. Local sensation changes and altered hip muscle function following severe ankle sprain. Physical therapy. 1994;74(1):17-28.
27. Vuillerme N, Anziani B, Rougier P. Trunk extensor muscles fatigue affects undisturbed postural control in young healthy adults. Clinical Biomechanics. 2007;22(5):489-94.
28. Soderberg GL, Dostal WF. Electromyographic study of three parts of the gluteus medius muscle during functional activities. Physical therapy. 1978;58(6):691-6.
29. Fu SN, Hui-Chan C. Modulation of prelanding lower-limb muscle responses in athletes with multiple ankle sprains. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2007;39(10):1774-83.
30. Wikstrom EA, Tillman MD, Schenker SM, Borsa PA. Jump-landing direction influences dynamic postural stability scores. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2008;11(2):106-11.
31. Jackson ND, Gutierrez GM, Kaminski T. The effect of fatigue and habituation on the stretch reflex of the ankle musculature. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2009;19(1):75-84.
32. Cresswell A, Oddsson L, Thorstensson A. The influence of sudden perturbations on trunk muscle activity and intra-abdominal pressure while standing. Experimental Brain Research. 1994;98(2):336-41.
33. Tang P-F, Woollacott MH, Chong RK. Control of reactive balance adjustments in perturbed human walking: roles of proximal and distal postural muscle activity. Experimental Brain Researc.1998;119(2):141-152.
34. Clair J, Okuma Y, Misiaszek J, Collins D. Reflex pathways connect receptors in the human lower leg to the erector spinae muscles of the lower back. Experimental brain research. 2009;196(2):217-27.
35. Hodges PW, Richardson CA. Altered trunk muscle recruitment in people with low back pain with upper limb movement at different speeds. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 1999;80(9):1005-12.
36. Hodges P, Cresswell A, Thorstensson A. Preparatory trunk motion accompanies rapid upper limb movement. Experimental Brain Research. 1999;124(1):69-79.
37. Akuthota V, Ferreiro A, Moore T, Fredericson M. Core stability exercise principles. Current sports medicine reports. 2008;7(1):39-44.
38. M m, T D, D W. Gluteal muscle activity during weightbearing and non-weightbearing exercise. Int J Sports Phys Ther. 2014;9(7):907-14.
39. McMullen KL, Cosby NL, Hertel J, Ingersoll CD, Hart JM. Lower extremity neuromuscular control immediately after fatiguing hip-abduction exercise. Journal of athletic training. 2011;46(6):607-14.
40. Kagaya Y, Fujii Y, Nishizono H. Association between hip abductor function, rear-foot dynamic alignment, and dynamic knee valgus during single-leg squats and drop landings. Journal of Sport and Health Science. 2015;2(4):182-7.
41. Tanaka K, Miyashita K, Urabe Y, Ijiri T, Takemoto Y, Ishii Y, et al. Characteristics of trunk lean motion during walking in patients with symptomatic knee osteoarthritis. The Knee. 2008;15(2):134-8.
42. Leetun DT, Ireland ML, Willson JD, Ballantyne BT, Davis IM. Core stability measures as risk factors for lower extremity injury in athletes. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2004;36(6):926-34.
43. Kibler WB, Press J, Sciascia A. The role of core stability in athletic function. Sports medicine. 2006;36(3):189-98.
44. Gribble PA, Hertel J, Denegar CR, Buckley WE. The effects of fatigue and chronic ankle instability on dynamic postural control. Journal of Athletic Training. 2004;39(4):321-9.
45. Marco S. Review of motor control mechanisms underlying impact absorption from falls. Gait & posture. 2005;21(1):85-94.
46. Botchu R, Allen P, Rennie WJ. Isolated posterior high ankle sprain: a report of three cases. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2013;21(3):391-5.
47. Jackson ND. The effects of fatigue reaction time during sudden ankle inversion University of Delaware; 2006.